If you want your mark to sleep for a bit you should know that the fabled Mickey Finn, knockout drops of grade-B-film fame, is a very real item that you can incorporate into your dirty tricks. The mysterious liquid is simply chloral hydrate. Although it is no longer in general use as a sedative, it is still available. In addition, you can easily find the formula to produce your own version. It’s a bitter substance, so mix one gram with several dissolved saccharine tablets before serving. Most experts also suggest that you use the chloral hydrate in connection with booze — a very potent combination.
Another sleepy-time mixture is one capsule of Seconal mixed in with the marks beer. But as Doctor Christopher Garwood Doyle cautions, use only one capsule and never use this drug with someone who is really loaded or otherwise medically messed up. Seconal is a powerful downer and can be deadly.
Other than that, according to Doyle, you take one capsule of Seconal, the hundred-milligram size, and empty it into a glass of beer. Stir gently and serve to the mark. Sleep will take him away in about fifteen minutes.
Below mentioned are some pranks you can play on sleeping people.
- Fasten someone to their bed with numerous bungi cords.
- Put coathangers between the matress and the sheet.
- Get lots of cheap alarm clocks and set them to go off at 3:00am and every 20 minutes thereafter. Hide them well.
- Bury someone several feet deep in wet unrolled toilet paper.
- Pour “cyalume” (the stuff in those glow sticks you see every holoween) on someone then wake them and say, “Dude, you’re glowing” and watch them panic.
- Place the sleeping person’s hand in a bowl of lukewarm water. Will fequently cause bed wetting.
- Shave parts of a person while they are passed out drunk. Be creative. Do things such as half a mustache, one eyebrow, etc.
- Draw in permenant marker all sorts of messages on the skin of a person who has passed out drunk. Messages should include things like “[insert name of another person you dislike] was here” with a big arrow pointing to the person’s rear end.
- Smear a person’s body with Nair or other hair removal substance. Works great on hairy italian guys.
- Print a message in lipstick on someone’s chest. (such as “Thank You”) Works best after a night where they really got drunk and may not remember what they were doing the night before.
- Sprinkle Sand or Jello Mix or the like in the person’s bed.
The planning tool built for survivalists
War. Invasion. Anarchist State. Crime.
Pick a threat, set your skills and get on with preparing.
Build threat specific survival plans based your skills and life situation