- Coat the reciever of someone’s phone with shoe polish and then give them a call. Instant gratification. Make sure you match the colors of the polish and the phone. Small amounts of shaving cream work too.
- Utilizing threeway calling, call two people you don’t know and start a confused conversation that goes like, “who is this?”, “Who is *this*?”, “Why did you call me?”, “Call you? You called me!”…
- Glue the victim’s reciever down, and then start making lots of calls to the victim.
- Call in pledges to your local public TV station in the victim’s name. Be generous. Other charities work as well.
- Switch on the intercom as tell the victim that the “person on the other end wants to talk to you”. You’ll hear them going “Hello? Hellooo?”…
The planning tool built for survivalists
War. Invasion. Anarchist State. Crime.
Pick a threat, set your skills and get on with preparing.
Build threat specific survival plans based your skills and life situation