Below is a collection of Miscellaneous pranks and its definite that you will find atleast one that will be of some use to you.
- When you see several folks relaxing in a hot tub, throw ice cubes into the tub. They’ll wonder who’s throwing stuff at them, but the cubes melt almost instantly leaving no evidence or clues as to who is doing it.
- Release large numbers of pigeons into a gymnasium or lecture hall. Young pigs in the hallway are good too. Even better if they (pigeons or pigs) have been fed laxatives.
- Release a chicken or similair noisy relatively light animal between a dropped ceiling (he ones with the tiles) and the actual ceiling. They are tough enough to catch on normal ground.
- During the part of a wedding where the minister/priest/etc asks “speak up now or forever hold your peace”, send a small child running up the isle yelling “Daddy, daddy”.
- Superglue several quarters to a flat surface such as a bench or floor and watch people try to remove them.
- Get some cones or barrels and divert traffic from a nearby street through campus or your workplace.
- Advertise your principle or bosses job in the local paper.
- Flour on top of the blades of ceiling fans.
- If you know someone who is a homophobe, slip some homoerotic art books in their bag while they are distracted. When they walk through the library’s book detector, they will have to empty out the bag revealing the book in question.
- Throw those fake foam rocks which are availlable at novelty stores at someone. Works best when around real rocks such as in a geology class or outdoors.
- Be obnoxious as possible while loudly speaking another language. (german, french or whatever) When you hear someone mutter something like, “I wish they would shut up.” respond appropriately in perfect english.
- Start quasipolitical parties in school for the sole purpose of being obnoxious. (meaning you don’t really have anything meaningful to say) Make emblems and post them on everything in sight, march around spewing meaningless propaganda etc.
- Hire a stripper to appear in a high traffic area, such as a cafeteria during peak hours.
- Fill several vending machines in a high traffic area with condoms and beer cans.
- Take some soup or stew in a plastic bag. Pretend to toss your cookies depositing the substance on the floor or table. Have a buddy look over and say, “Hey that looks good”, and eat a piece of meat or veggie. May result in others nearby loosing their lunch as well.
- Put every single chair from a large building in one room. The smaller the room the better. Also good near the entrance to a building.
- Fill someone’s umbrella with confetti, wait until a rainy day and enjoy.
- Leave insect egg cases/clusters in innacessable areas.
- Errect a large paper mache penis on school grounds in a very public place. Write messages on it for added effect. Also works with snow.
- Put doggie do in a paper bag, light the bag, put on someone’s doorstep, ring the bell and watch them stamp it out.
- Scrape coagulate grease off of ribs and serve it as leftover lemon sorbetto.
- Hide pornographic pictures (the nastier the better) in places where someone who is very easily offended or embarrassed will find them quite unexpectedly. Even better if there are numerous amounts of small pictures hidden in obscure places that will still be found even years later.
- Hand the principal/headmaster some small item when getting your diploma. Marbles, balloons, condoms, coins etc. Works best if everyone does it.
- Take a dump on a plate and stick it in the microwave. The area will smell for weeks.
The planning tool built for survivalists
War. Invasion. Anarchist State. Crime.
Pick a threat, set your skills and get on with preparing.
Build threat specific survival plans based your skills and life situation