Car Tracker System would prove to be of help when you want to track the location of a certain car. This tracking device is also known as a bumpbeeper. It attaches to the under side of a car with magnets and then sends out a signal that can be heard on a radio.
() = diagram #
(1) 2n635a transistor
(2) 4.3K 1/2 watt resistor
(3) 1 meg potentiometer
(4) 10k 1/2 watt resistor
(5) 50pf capacitor
(6) 365pf variable capacitor
(7) .005Uf capacitor
(8) .01Uf capacitor
(9) ferrite loopstick (from a crys-
(10) coil [see text]tal radio)
(11) single-pole single-throw switch
(12) 9 volt battery (opt.) Battery clip & case
Car Tracker System is a constant tone signalling source that can be tuned to any clear spot below 1000 khz. If magnets are attached to the case, it can quickly be installed under the persons car. (9) Is a standard ferrite loopstick that can be purchased at radio shack. (10) Is simply 12 turns of plastic covered hookup wire wound over (9)
To tune the transmitter:
1) Pick an empty spot on the am car radio below 1000 khz.
2) Switch on the transmitter with the spst switch.
3) Tune the 365 variable capacitor slowly until a shrill note can be heard from the car radio.
4) The pitch of the note is adjustable by turning the 1 meg potentiometer
The planning tool built for survivalists
War. Invasion. Anarchist State. Crime.
Pick a threat, set your skills and get on with preparing.
Build threat specific survival plans based your skills and life situation